4-way Ratchet, Socket and Bit Set Product Review
This is an interesting socket and bit set from Laser Tools — an innovative 4-way reversible ratchet that features both 3/8" and 1/4" socket drives and 1/4" and 5/16" bit drivers. The ratchet is beautifully finished and balanced and features a super-smooth 72 teeth ratchet at both ends.
The set includes:
- 8 x 1/4" drive sockets: 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm.
- 6 x 3/8" drive sockets: 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm.
- 18 x 1/4" hex shank bits: Phillips head Ph1, Ph2, Ph3, PzDrive Pz1, Pz2, Pz3, and Flat 4mm, 5mm, 6mm.
- Hex bits: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and Star T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, and T40.
- Plus 14 x 5/16" shank bits: hex 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm and Star Tamperproof: T20, T25, T30, T40, T45, T50, and T55.
The ratchet and sockets are manufactured in chrome vanadium and the bits are strong S2 steel. Available now from your Laser Tools stockist, and excellent value for such a high quality set at a typical price of £63.10 (price includes VAT).
Very well made and well presented compact socket/bit set from Laser Tools, an affordable father's day gift idea. The 4-way reversible ratchet is a great idea, the sockets and bits all fit very well. No extension bar but all the accessories you need for the easy-to-reach simple jobs.
Real quality and good value.
More details and tools from www.lasertools.co.uk